REPORTS TO: Senior Finance Manager
CLASSIFICATION: Full Time, Exempt Position
LOCATION: Danville, Virginia
Responsible for collections and applications of receivables and providing accurate invoicing documents to customers.
- Cash Applications.
- Generate reports related to Accounts Receivable.
- Collect payments on past due bills according to the collection process of the company.
- Provide customer service regarding collection issues, process customer returns, process and review account adjustments, resolve customer discrepancies and short payments.
- Responsible for monitoring and maintaining assigned accounts-customer calls, account adjustments, small balance write off, customer reconciliation, and processing credit memos.
- Accountable for reducing delinquency for assigned accounts.
- Perform other assigned tasks and duties necessary to support the Accounts Receivable, Billing and Accounting Functions.
- Enlist the efforts of sales, operations, and senior management when necessary to accelerate the collection process.
- Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with internal and external customers.
- Demonstrate ability to complete all tasks with a high degree of accuracy, attention to detail, and follow-up
- Ensure professional, accurate, and timely communication to complete tasks and resolve issues
- Analyze and problem-solve effectively and efficiently
- Work calmly and effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality in all tasks
- Associate’s Degree in Accounting/Business Related field Required, Bachelor’s level degree is preferred.
- Excellent PC skills, Microsoft Dynamics GP or similar accounting software, Word, Excel, etc.
- Knowledge of multi-currency transactions.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- 3-5 years high volume accounts receivable and corporate collections experience.
- Knowledge of billing and collections procedures.
PERKS AND BENEFITS:
We believe our employees are our most important asset. Infinity Global offers competitive salaries and values employees with a diversified benefits package, fun company outings, and in-office perks. Our perks and benefits include:
- Health Insurance, Health Savings Account with company contribution, and Wellness Program
- Dental, Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment, Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with a company match
- Paid-time-off, including your birthday and paid holidays
- Flexible schedules
- Break room stocked with snacks and drinks
- Comprehensive training and professional development program
- Company-sponsored outings, activities, and events
- Company-sponsored charitable events and donations
Infinity Global is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and to making employment decisions based on merit. We are compliant with National, State, and local laws supporting equal employment opportunities, as well as all laws related to terms and conditions of employment. We pledge to keep a work environment free of sexual harassment or discrimination based on race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, marital status, age, or any other status protected by National, State, or local laws.