REPORTS TO: Director, Organizational Development
CLASSIFICATION: Full Time, Exempt
LOCATION: Danville, Virginia
To support continued growth while maintaining our high standards for customer service, Infinity Global is seeking a talented, motivated Business Process Analyst to support our business teams.
The Business Process Analyst will be responsible for the development, review, and revision of process documentation, training materials, guides, and practices for the organization. Additionally, the position will support strategic business programs and projects through process creation and cross departmental alignments. The position will work across multiple departments to facilitate the best solutions and improve the organization’s overall efficiency and performance.
The Business Process Analyst will work with a team of business professionals dedicated to the success of Infinity Global and will report directly to the Director of Organizational Development.
- Prepare new or update existing process flows and documentation
- Make recommendation for process changes and work with management to obtain sign-off
- Perform system administration functions to maintain learning support systems
- Develop and update flows and end-user documentation due to system changes
- Assist with the development of the plan for process implementation for new and revised strategic projects.
- Perform key data analysis of existing processes and information flows
- Lead specific functional projects which impact multiple departmental processes and work functions
- Provide feedback and support on systems improvement projects
- Minimum of 3-5 years of Business Process Improvement experience
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to communicate at all levels of the organization
- Strong documentation skills
- Ability to work across cross-functional groups and to influence and execute across groups
- Experience and expertise across end-to-end business cycles
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Conforms to shifting priorities, demands and timelines
- Positive, persuasive, encouraging, and motivating attitude
- Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies
- Consulting or Six Sigma experience desired
PERKS AND BENEFITS:
We believe our employees are our most important asset. Infinity Global offers competitive salaries and values employees with a diversified benefits package, fun company outings, and in-office perks. Our perks and benefits include:
- Health Insurance, Health Savings Account with company contribution, and Wellness Program
- Dental, Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with a company match
- Paid-time-off, including your birthday and paid holidays
- Flexible schedules
- Break room stocked with snacks and drinks
- Comprehensive training and professional development program
- Company-sponsored outings, activities, and events
- Company-sponsored charitable events and donations
Infinity Global is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and to making employment decisions based on merit. We are compliant with National, State, and local laws supporting equal employment opportunities, as well as all laws related to terms and conditions of employment. We pledge to keep a work environment free of sexual harassment or discrimination based on race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, marital status, age, or any other status protected by National, State, or local laws.