REPORTS TO: Director of Account Management-North America
CLASSIFICATION: Full Time, Exempt
LOCATION: Danville, Virginia/ Remote
The Project Manager will support the development of products for client’s packaging programs with a strong focus on managing the overall program. The ideal candidate will possess experience with paper and textile packaging components and production processes, as well as data analysis and project management skills. The Project Manager will also serve as the communication liaison between luxury retail customers, internal departments, and outsourced partners to successfully facilitate the development phase in preparation for a high volume of production and distribution.
- Research new industry technologies and materials to continuously evaluate best practice and support product innovation.
- Provide a comprehensive understanding of each product and/or program that defines function, manufacturability, component cost, tooling estimates, preliminary development lead time, risk, and global consistency.
- Effectively manage complex packaging programs, ensuring all program and product issues, opportunities, and inquiries are addressed, documented, monitored to resolution, and communicated internally/externally on a regular basis.
- Analyze multiple costing models for each assigned customer project/program.
- Manage projects to ensure design and construction meets all product requirements.
- Build value analysis into new development ensuring the construction and design provides the most cost-effective way to achieve the design criteria while ensuring the best function and quality.
- Manage and communicate detailed information to suppliers, customers, and other internal personnel to ensure successful development and transition of paper and textile retail packaging projects.
- Ensure that packages/components meet the needs of the client, and regulatory/environmental legislation. Develop and raise awareness of international business practices and procedures within the department
- Lead departmental and special projects as directed by the manager
- Demonstrate ability to complete all tasks with a high degree of accuracy, attention to detail, and follow-up
- Ensure professional, accurate, and timely communication to complete tasks and resolve issues
- Ability to learn quickly and deal with ambiguity when facing new problems; organize and plan for multiple customer accounts at one time
- Manage various projects simultaneously with a high level of organization and the ability to multitask while prioritizing based on urgency
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality in all tasks
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or similar field, or 5+ years of experience in a related role
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- 4+ years of experience in project management and an understanding of print production techniques is required
- Professional experience in the luxury and/or fashion segment, creative design agency and luxury packaging industry is desired
- Superior customer service skills are required
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel for completing complex costing model files
- Basic knowledge of geography, time zones, and foreign currencies is required
PERKS AND BENEFITS:
We believe our employees are our most important asset. Infinity Global offers competitive salaries and values employees with a diversified benefits package, fun company outings, and in-office perks. Our perks and benefits include:
- Health Insurance, Health Savings Account with company contribution, and Wellness Program
- Dental, Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with a company match
- Paid-time-off, including your birthday and paid holidays
- Flexible schedules
- Break room stocked with snacks and drinks
- Comprehensive training and professional development program
- Company-sponsored outings, activities, and events
- Company-sponsored charitable events and donations
Infinity Global is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and to making employment decisions based on merit. We are compliant with National, State, and local laws supporting equal employment opportunities, as well as all laws related to terms and conditions of employment. We pledge to keep a work environment free of sexual harassment or discrimination based on race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, marital status, age, or any other status protected by National, State, or local laws.