To support continued growth while maintaining our high standards for customer service, Infinity Global is seeking a talented, motivated Project Manager to support our business teams in Danville, VA.
The Project Manager acts as an integral member of the Infinity Global team and is responsible for planning & coordinating new customer onboarding, resource planning, and documentation. This includes acquiring and planning resources and coordinating the efforts of team members across multiple departments and countries. The individual will be required to have excellent communication skills and enjoy working in a challenging and fast-paced environment. The right candidate will be organized, process-driven, and responsive with excellent communication skills.
- Responsible for managing day-to-day planning, scheduling, tracking and reporting for customer initiatives.
- Confidently lead intra-department and external teams to project success, using the most appropriate project management methodology to achieve success.
- Familiar with both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Plan and Discover – Always being nimble and adjusting to the customers’ needs
- Execute on the Plan (Ex. Project Control, Issues/Risk Management, etc.)
- Ensure timely and appropriate generation, collection, and dissemination of project information.
- Manage relationships with internal business partners, external vendors, and customers.
- Demonstrated understanding of project management lifecycles
- 5+ years of experience managing complex projects and teams preferably in a B2B environment
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to communicate at all levels of the organization
- High-aptitude and experience understanding business processes and recommending changes to those processes
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Strong documentation skills
- Conforms to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through problem-solving capabilities.
- Reacts to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently.
- Positive, persuasive, encouraging, and motivating attitude.
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources
- Adept at conducting research into project-related issues and products.
- Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
Perks And Benefits:
We believe our employees are our most important asset. Infinity Global offers competitive salaries and values employees with a diversified benefits package, fun company outings, and in-office perks. Our perks and benefits include:
- Health Insurance, Health Savings Account with company contribution, and Wellness Program
- Dental, Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with a company match
- Paid-time-off, including your birthday and paid holidays
- Flexible schedules
- Break room stocked with snacks and drinks
- Comprehensive training and professional development program
- Company-sponsored outings, activities, and events
- Company-sponsored charitable events and donations