Accounts Receivable And Collections Coordinator
Responsible for collections and applications of receivables and providing accurate invoicing documents to customers.
- Cash Applications.
- Generate reports related to Accounts Receivable.
- Collect payments on past due bills according to the collection process of the company.
- Provide customer service regarding collection issues, process customer returns, process and review account adjustments, resolve customer discrepancies and short payments.
- Responsible for monitoring and maintaining assigned accounts-customer calls, account adjustments, small balance write off, customer reconciliation, and processing credit memos.
- Accountable for reducing delinquency for assigned accounts.
- Perform other assigned tasks and duties necessary to support the Accounts Receivable, Billing and Accounting Functions.
- Enlist the efforts of sales, operations, and senior management when necessary to accelerate the collection process.
- Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with internal and external customers.
- Demonstrate ability to complete all tasks with a high degree of accuracy, attention to detail, and follow-up
- Ensure professional, accurate, and timely communication to complete tasks and resolve issues
- Analyze and problem-solve effectively and efficiently
- Work calmly and effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality in all tasks
- Associate’s Degree in Accounting/Business Related field Required, Bachelor’s level degree is preferred.
- Excellent PC skills, Microsoft Dynamics GP or similar accounting software, Word, Excel, etc.
- Knowledge of multi-currency transactions.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- 3-5 years high volume accounts receivable and corporate collections experience.
- Knowledge of billing and collections procedures.
Perks And Benefits:
We believe our employees are our most important asset. Infinity Global offers competitive salaries and values employees with a diversified benefits package, fun company outings, and in-office perks. Our perks and benefits include:
- Health Insurance, Health Savings Account with company contribution, and Wellness Program
- Dental, Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment, Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with a company match
- Paid-time-off, including your birthday and paid holidays
- Flexible schedules
- Break room stocked with snacks and drinks
- Comprehensive training and professional development program
- Company-sponsored outings, activities, and events
- Company-sponsored charitable events and donations