Supplier Management Coordinator
The Supplier Management Coordinator will support the Quality and Compliance Departments in the responsibilities listed below and as assigned by Corporate Quality Control Manager. Coordinator will administer on going and new quality and compliance processes including responsibility for obtaining documents required, reporting results and escalating issues to Manager.
- Manage process to obtain, file and update IGIS on required Supplier Compliance documents such as SA8000, ISOs, FSC, NDAs, Chemical Compliance, Supplier Codes of Conduct, etc. Process requires reporting that will identify suppliers where certifications have expired or will expire shortly. Coordinator responsible to Contact supplier for updated documents.
- Support data gathering, analysis and reporting for the completion of Customer required Sustainability and Compliance programs, i.e., Ecovadis, Carbon Footprint Reporting, Better Cotton Initiative (BCI), etc.
- Work with Business Development team to complete and regularly update Key Supplier Profiles. Contact suppliers to obtain recent information on Supplier metrics i.e., factory size, number of employees, types of machinery, production capabilities production capacities, etc. Produce Power Point presentations for all key suppliers
- Assist to manage the Non-Conformance Quality processes that include confirming non-conformance, arranging warehouse inspections, assist AM team for Return Authorizations, Replacement shipments and Customer credit. Create CAP report for Supplier Completion and obtain Credit from Supplier. Provide monthly Quality KPI report for Key Suppliers to the Supplier Management Team.
- Create Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and update Wiki space.
- Ability to Research information on new Quality and Compliance requirements and the skill to communicate a consolidated overview and how they apply to Infinity business.
- Ability to complete all tasks with a high degree of accuracy, attention to detail, and follow-up
- Ensure professional, accurate, and timely communication to complete tasks and resolve issues
- Analyze and problem-solve effectively, efficiently and with a sense of urgency
- An analytical mind with the ability to understand the complexities of procedures and regulations and correctly act upon them
- Work calmly and effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality in all tasks
- Regulatory and compliance experience a plus, Examples:
- Forest Stewardship Council (FSC)
- Proposition 65
- EU REACH Regulations
- Sustainability Programs and Reporting: Supply Chain Carbon Footprint, Recyclable Materials, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Project Management, Research-related degrees or similar field or 2+ years of experience in a related role
- Experience researching new information, determining necessary action, and communicating findings to suppliers and other parties
- Proficient in MS Office applications, including PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask/prioritize based on urgency
- Ability to perform physical requirements for occasional inspections work at warehouse
Perks And Benefits:
We believe our employees are our most important asset. Infinity Global offers competitive salaries and values employees with a diversified benefits package, fun company outings, and in-office perks. Our perks and benefits include:
- Health Insurance, Health Savings Account with company contribution, and Wellness Program
- Dental, Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with a company match
- Paid-time-off, including your birthday and paid holidays
- Flexible schedules
- Break room stocked with snacks and drinks
- Comprehensive training and professional development program
- Company-sponsored outings, activities, and events
- Company-sponsored charitable events and donations