Creative Services Manager
Full Time, Exempt
The Production Designer is primarily responsible for creating digital mechanical files that are used to produce packaging products. The position will collaborate with the Graphic Designers to identify specifications needed to create digital files that meet precise manufacturing specifications and suggest format improvements to increase the functionality of the product.
- Create digital mechanical files that conform to the standards of the packaging industry.
- Ensures all specifications and details are provided to ensure the digital mechanical files are 100% accurate and function when created into a packaging product.
- Perform basic math calculations and executes small-scale 3D models based off of the digital files to support the design effort.
- Provide reverse engineering solutions for the packaging products and make suggestions to improve the existing packaging product.
- Check pre-production samples to ensure the factory’s die lines are correct based on the digital files.
- Provide general design support for the graphic designers and/or factory if questions arise about the artwork.
- Catalog and archive all creative materials (artwork, mechanicals and production samples).
- Preflight files prior to release and prepare specification documentation to clarify completeness and dimensional accuracy.
- Support manager with other work-related projects.
- Demonstrate ability to complete all tasks with a high degree of accuracy, attention to detail, and follow-up
- Ensure professional, accurate, and timely communication to complete tasks and resolve issues
- Analyze and problem-solve effectively and efficiently
- Work calmly and effectively in a deadline-driven environment
- Oversee all phases of assigned projects to ensure completion within budget and schedule
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality in all tasks
- Associates degree in graphic design, computer graphics, illustrations, etc.
- Up to 2 yrs experience in Adobe Creative Suites – Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft office suite – Excel, Word, Powerpoint
- Ability to use both standard/metric measurement systems and math/calculation while creating mechanical drawings.
- Ability to take a physical 3D object and create mechanicals into a 2D plane and take a 2D drawings visualizing it on a 3D plane.
- Strong sense of Typography and Layout
- Work effectively independently and in a team setting.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An awareness of the latest trends in design and retail packaging
PERKS AND BENEFITS
We believe our employees are our most important asset. Infinity Global offers competitive salaries and values employees with a diversified benefits package, fun company outings, and in-office perks. Our perks and benefits include:
- Health Insurance, Health Savings Account with company contribution, and Wellness Program
- Dental, Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment, and Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with a company match
- Paid-time-off, including your birthday and paid holidays
- Flexible schedules
- Break room stocked with snacks and drinks
- Comprehensive training and professional development program
- Company-sponsored outings, activities, and events
- Company-sponsored charitable events and donations