PRODUCTION AND QUALITY ASSURANCE COORDINATOR
Sr. Purchasing Manager
Full-time; Definite Contract
WHO WE ARE
Infinity Global is the premier provider of branded packaging and product for the luxury segment, specializing in global sourcing and logistics solutions for premium retail and specialty brands. We believe in building intimate customer relationships by providing the highest level of service and quality to our customers.
The Production and Quality Assurance Coordinator will provide support and coordination of forecasting, inventory management, production, quality and logistics for retail packaging programs. This position based primarily in a factory setting will also serve as the communication liaison between an Italian factory and internal departments in Hong Kong, Vietnam, and the United States.
- Provide approval of pre-production samples subject to product specifications
- Coordinate procurement of raw materials; perform inspection of materials upon delivery at the factory
- Review and support production planning based on forecasting; monitor status to meet scheduled delivery dates
Production and Quality
- Perform quality inspections of production and packed materials to ensure continuous improvement of production; determine corrective action to resolve quality issues and/or to prevent them prior to production
- Compile and analyze various production and quality reports for submission to senior management
- Monitor raw materials, work in progress (WIP), and finished goods (FG) levels related to forecasting and production schedules; provide recommendations to the supplier for procurement when required
- Coordinate with suppliers and freight forwarders to plan shipments to and from the factory
- Ensure compliance of factory operations through coordination of audits and certification requirements outlined by multiple certification associations, including SA8000, REACH, FSC, etc.
- Execute and monitor environmental and sustainability requirements at the factory
- University degree or 4+ years of experience in a related role
- Previous experience in product development, production, and/or quality control for handmade and automated paper and textile production processes
- Knowledge of logistics and carton handling requirements for ocean, air, and ground shipment methods
- Ability to quickly identify production quality issues using the proper observation tools; experience in documenting quality concerns and drafting corrective action plans
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, and Word
- Availability to travel routinely, primarily in Europe, and India on occasion
- Fluent verbal and written language skills in English and Italian
- Ability to lift 20 kilograms