Director of Logistics
Full Time, Exempt
The Logistics Manager is responsible for overseeing Infinity Global’s world-wide day-to-day logistics services. The manager will leverage operationally excellent business processes, IT systems, employees, contractors and 3rd party logistics companies & transportation vendors to provide cost effective finished goods and raw material storage & transportation. This position will be responsible for maintaining all aspects of our relationship with our third-party suppliers of warehousing, freight, and distribution services, in addition to overseeing all company owned warehouse facilities.
- Establish short and long-term logistics goals and objectives consistent with organizational strategy.
- Manage the ongoing logistics functions and appropriate interfaces including world-wide distribution of product, warehousing, and transportation of inventory.
- Oversee the coordination of transportation, distribution and warehouse management to help ensure availability of inventory, defined by our individual supplier agreements.
- Provide regular KPI reporting necessary to run our business, in way that captures key changes in service, cost, and quality.
- Monitor the established budget and implement the controls necessary to keep expenditures within budgetary limitations.
- Oversee execution of procedures and communication material that document logistics best practices.
- Work with suppliers of warehousing and logistics to confirm all processes, contracts and systems are in place to support our customers.
- Generate Logistics pricing, for Account Teams, primarily during an RFQ process.
- Develop and maintain a preferred freight network and negotiate best available rates.
- Complete customer projects in supply chain in timely manner, on budget, and work with the Infinity’s Account Teams to provide our services.
- Continuous review of supplier costs and competitors to constantly drive cost savings.
- Analyze current methods/procedures to ensure continuous improvement in service.
- Analyze the logistics profitability of new business and confirm existing business conforms to established profitability & benchmark targets.
- Utilize superior communications skills to motivate staff and develop effective working relationships with peers, executives and clients.
- Bring and develop a teaching mentality where your employees are constantly learning and you have an eagerness for their growth.
- Demonstrate ability to complete all tasks with a high degree of accuracy, attentionto detail, and follow-up
- Ensure professional, accurate, and timely communication to complete tasks and resolve issues
- Analyze and problem-solve effectively and efficiently
- Work calmly and effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Organize and plan for multiple customer accounts at one time
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality in all tasks
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Logistics, Operations Management, Supply Chain Management or related field or equivalent work experience required
- Minimum of 3-5 years managing a global Supply Chain preferred, including warehouse and transportation experience
- Must have proven experience in both effectively managing and enhancing supply chains
- Experience managing international 3PL’s, shipping, and experience with US and International Customs requirements preferred
- Excellent oral, written, problem solving, customer service, and organizational skills
- Must be proficient in MS Office
- Ability to pass physical, drug screen and background check
- Knowledge of, and ability to work in metric system
- Willingness to constantly self-train on new procedures, systems, etc.
- Must have the ability to travel domestically and internationally on an as needed basis
PERKS AND BENEFITS
We believe our employees are our most important asset. Infinity Global offers competitive salaries and values employees with a diversified benefits package, fun company outings, and in-office perks. Our perks and benefits include:
Health Insurance, Health Savings Account with company contribution, and Wellness Program
Dental, Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
401(k) with a company match\
Paid-time-off, including your birthday and paid holidays
Break room stocked with snacks and drinks
Comprehensive training and professional development program
Company-sponsored outings, activities, and events
Company-sponsored charitable events and donations