The Logistics Coordinator is responsible for the logistical processing of customer orders, including coordination with suppliers, shippers, the Account Management, Business Development, and Accounting departments, and distribution centers. This position will also perform business and systems analysis on the overall product delivery/supply chain process on behalf of our customers; identify and recommend process changes, which facilitate freight savings; arrange shipments of requested items, goods or merchandise; improve on-time delivery performance and enhance the overall experience for our customers.
- Manage and coordinate domestic and international shipments by AIR / OCEAN (FCL and LCL) / TRUCK / Express Courier on a daily basis.
- Establish and coordinate schedules with carriers and tender shipments; track and trace all shipments.
- Update and maintain transportation management information; prepare and publish daily, weekly, and monthly reports.
- Prepare data and scorecard information on transportation performance trends, as needed.
- Answer and resolve logistics-related billing questions as required.
- Evaluate shipments, consolidate loads, and select the most cost-effective method of delivery.
- Analyze transportation lanes to select the most appropriate mode.
- Manage carriers, including price matrix reporting.
- Create and coordinate country-specific, import/export documentation.
- Communicate with customers on a daily basis regarding logistics-related issues while providing prompt service within a 24-hour turnaround period.
- Perform freight invoice auditing; prepare internal freight quotes; manage freight invoice process.
- Establish and maintain freight forwarder relations.
- Update and create CI/PL/customs documentation.
- Process daily outbound FedEx/UPS package shipments as needed.
- Demonstrate ability to complete all tasks with a high degree of accuracy, attention to detail, and follow-up
- Ensure professional, accurate, and timely communication to complete tasks and resolve issues
- Analyze and problem-solve effectively and efficiently
- Work calmly and effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Organize and plan for multiple customer accounts at one time
- Oversee all phases of assigned projects to ensure completion within budget and schedule
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality in all tasks
- Fluency in English is required
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or a Supply Chain related degree preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Logistics, 3 years is preferred
- Knowledge of Incoterms and HTS codes
- Good understanding of shipment documentation requirements (Import/Export) in order to ensure Freight Forwarders and Third Party Logistics are provided with the necessary documentation
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel
- Must be available to work periodic nights/weekends
- Knowledge of, and ability to work in, the metric system
Perks And Benefits:
We believe our employees are our most important asset. Infinity Global offers competitive salaries and values employees with a diversified benefits package, fun company outings, and in-office perks. Our perks and benefits include:
- Holiday leave
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedules
- Comprehensive training and development program