IT System Support Technician
The Support Technician acts as an integral member of the Infinity Global IT team and is responsible for providing IT related internal customer support to the business. This includes respectfully answering service desk tickets, maintain computer systems, and help with onboarding of new employees. The right candidate will be technically savvy, organized and responsive.
The IT Support professional will be part of IT Infrastructure team that supports our global operations including the corporate office and the warehouse at Danville. In this role you will be the first point of contact, so communication skill is a key need for this job. Being customer oriented and patiently dealing with the customers is important. At Infinity Global, you will get an opportunity to work in a multi-cultural, diverse, challenging and a fast-paced environment.
- Monitor and respond timely to incoming service desk requests.
- Assist with onboarding of new users.
- Responsible for managing inventory of computer systems as well as warehouse equipment and systems.
- Troubleshooting PC issues, network issues, printers, servers and other related equipment like monitor, keyboard, RF guns, etc.
- Respectful in communication and troubleshoot remotely through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions.
- Log the problem and the solution accurately on the ticket and provide appropriate documentation.
- Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team.
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures.
- Proven experience as a help desk technician or IT support technician or other customer support role.
- Ability to travel in 50 miles of radius from Infinity Global corporate office in Danville.
- Ability to lift computer equipment.
- Flexibility to provide after hours on-call support.
- Excellent communication skills and customer oriented.
- Proficient with MS Windows, MS Office and Office 365.
- Problem solving skills and ability to analyze situations thoroughly.
- Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Certifications or Bachelors degree in IT related field.
Perks And Benefits:
We believe our employees are our most important asset. Infinity Global offers competitive salaries and values employees with a diversified benefits package, fun company outings, and in-office perks. Our perks and benefits include:
- Health Insurance, Health Savings Account with company contribution, and Wellness Program
- Dental, Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment, Short Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with a company match
- Paid-time-off, including your birthday and paid holidays
- Flexible schedules
- Break room stocked with snacks and drinks
- Comprehensive training and professional development program
- Company-sponsored outings, activities, and events
- Company-sponsored charitable events and donations