I.T. Project Manager
To support continued growth while maintaining our high standards for customer service, Infinity Global is seeking a talented, motivated Project Manager to support our Information Technology team in Danville, VA.
The Project Manager acts as an integral member of the Infinity Global IT team and is responsible for planning & coordinating projects, resource planning, training, and documentation. This includes acquiring and planning resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors. An important part of this role will be to participate and contribute to Infinity Global’s portfolio management. The individual will be required to have excellent communication skills and enjoy working in a challenging and fast-paced environment. The right candidate will be technically savvy, organized and responsive.
The Project Manager will work with a team of managers, analysts, and developers directly responsible for the design, development, implementation, and maintenance of all systems related to Infinity Global’s business applications.
- Responsible for managing day-to-day planning, scheduling, tracking, and reporting for business initiatives.
- Confidently lead intra-department and external teams to project success, using the most appropriate project management methodology to achieve success.
- Depending on the project type, utilize Traditional (waterfall) or Agile (Scrum) methodologies
- Plan and Discover (Ex. Requirements gathering vs. working with the Product Manager on Epics/User Stories).
- Execute on the Plan (Ex. Project Control, Issues/Risk Management, etc. vs. serving as ScrumMaster).
- Ensure timely and appropriate generation, collection, and dissemination of project information.
- Manage relationships with internal business partners and external vendors.
- Demonstrate ability to complete all tasks with a high degree of accuracy, attention to detail, and follow-up
- Ensure professional, accurate, and timely communication to complete tasks and resolve issues
- Analyze and problem-solve effectively and efficiently
- Work calmly and effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Organize and plan for multiple customer accounts at one time
- Oversee all phases of assigned projects to ensure completion within budget and schedule
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality in all tasks
- Demonstrated understanding of technical development and project management lifecycles
- 5+ years of experience managing complex projects and teams preferably in web development
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to communicate at all levels of the organization
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Strong documentation and training skills
- Conforms to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through problem-solving capabilities.
- Reacts to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently.
- Positive, persuasive, encouraging, and motivating attitude
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources
- Adept at conducting research into project-related issues and products.
- Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
Perks And Benefits:
We believe our employees are our most important asset. Infinity Global offers competitive salaries and values employees with a diversified benefits package, fun company outings, and in-office perks. Our perks and benefits include:
- Health Insurance, Health Savings Account with company contribution, and Wellness Program
- Dental, Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with a company match
- Paid-time-off, including your birthday and paid holidays
- Flexible schedules
- Break room stocked with snacks and drinks
- Comprehensive training and professional development program
- Company-sponsored outings, activities, and events
- Company-sponsored charitable events and donations