Distribution Center Associate
The Distribution Center Associate will assist the Distribution Center Supervisor in ensuring cost-effective, efficient and customer-focused operation of the Infinity Global Distribution Center.
- Unloads all inbound shipments, including floor-stacked trailers and containers.
- Loads all outbound shipments, including floor-stacked trailers and containers.
- Accurately picks, packs, palletizes, wraps, weighs and stages outbound shipments.
- Replenishes inventory stocking/picking locations in the warehouse on an as-needed basis.
- Ensures safety at all times; stops any unsafe activities and immediately informs management.
- Maintains a clean and organized workplace.
- Cleans, paints and assists in installation of racking, signage or other distribution center infrastructure, as needed.
- Ensures all items are put-away properly and neatly.
- Assists Distribution Center Supervisor with other tasks, as necessary.
- Demonstrate ability to complete all tasks with a high degree of accuracy, attention to detail, and follow-up.
- Ensure professional, accurate and timely communication to complete tasks and resolve issues.
- Oversee all phases of assigned projects to ensure completion within budget and schedule.
- High School diploma, or equivalent, is required.
- Required to read and write English, follow verbal instructions, and use simple math.
- Forklift certification and have experience using a Sit-Down Forklift (propane); Stand-Up Reach Truck (electric); and Stand-Up Forklift (electric) is preferred.
- At least 2 years of experience in a distribution center/warehouse setting pulling, staging, and loading orders.
- Experience working with electronic warehouse management systems (WMS) is preferred.
- Ability to work in warehouse environment with varying temperatures.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to pass drug screening and background check.
- Knowledge of and the ability to work in metric system.
Perks And Benefits:
We believe our employees are our most important asset. Infinity Global offers competitive salaries and values employees with a diversified benefits package, fun company outings, and in-office perks. Our perks and benefits include:
- Health Insurance, Health Savings Account with company contribution, and Wellness Program
- Dental, Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with a company match
- Paid-time-off, including your birthday and paid holidays
- Break room stocked with snacks and drinks
- Comprehensive training and professional development program
- Company-sponsored outings, activities, and events
- Company-sponsored charitable events and donations