DISTRIBUTION CENTER ASSOCIATE
Distribution Center Supervisor
Full Time, Non-exempt
WHO WE ARE
Infinity Global, Inc. is the premier provider of branded packaging and product for the luxury segment, specializing in global sourcing and logistical solutions for premium retail and specialty brands. We believe in building
intimate customer relationships by providing the highest level of service and quality to our customers.
Our employees are energetic problem-solvers who know how to work hard and have fun. Our open floor plan facilitates a lively working environment where teamwork and individual contributions are highly valued.
At Infinity Global, we are committed to developing our employees while helping them achieve their career goals. When possible, we prefer to promote from within and have a strong desire to see our employees succeed. We seek
candidates who are enthusiastic, hardworking, team-oriented, and motivated to solve complex problems.
The Distribution Center Associate will assist the Distribution Center Supervisor in ensuring cost-effective, efficient and customer-focused operation of the Infinity Global Distribution Center.
- Unloads all inbound shipments, including floor-stacked trailers and containers
- Loads all outbound shipments, including floor-stacked trailers and containers
- Accurately picks, packs, palletizes, wraps, weighs and stages outbound shipments
- Replenishes inventory stocking/picking locations in the warehouse on an as-needed basis
- Ensures safety at all times; stops any unsafe activities and immediately informs management
- Maintains a clean and organized workplace
- Cleans, paints and assists in installation of racking, signage or other distribution center infrastructure, as needed
- Ensures all items are put-away properly and neatly
- Assists Distribution Center Supervisor with other tasks, as necessary
- Demonstrate ability to complete all tasks with a high degree of accuracy, attention to detail, and follow-up
- Ensure professional, accurate and timely communication to complete tasks and resolve issues
- Oversee all phases of assigned projects to ensure completion within budget and schedule
- High School diploma, or equivalent, is required
- Required to read and write English, follow verbal instructions, and use simple math
- Forklift certification and have experience using a Sit-Down Forklift (propane); Stand-Up Reach Truck (electric); and Stand-Up Forklift (electric) is preferred
- At least 2 years of experience in a distribution center/warehouse setting pulling, staging, and loading orders.
- Experience working with electronic warehouse management systems (WMS) is preferred
- Ability to work in warehouse environment with varying temperatures
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to pass drug screening and background check
- Knowledge of and the ability to work in metric system
PERKS AND BENEFITS
We believe our employees are our most important asset. Infinity Global offers competitive salaries and values employees with a diversified benefits package, fun company outings, and in-office perks. Our perks and benefits include:
- Health Insurance, Health Savings Account with company contribution, and Wellness Program
- Dental, Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with a company match
- Paid-time-off, including your birthday and paid holidays
- Flexible schedules
- Break room stocked with snacks and drinks
- Comprehensive training and professional development program
- Company-sponsored outings, activities, and events
- Company-sponsored charitable events and donations