Customer Service Representative
The Customer Service Representative acts as a liaison providing product and service information, resolving any emerging problems with accuracy and efficiency, and supporting any administrative needs.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of designated accounts and product sold.
- Support a large number of incoming calls and/or emails.
- Always maintain a positive attitude and empathetic approach to the customer.
- Identify and assess customer needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Provide accurate and complete information leveraging available tools and personnel.
- Process transactions, including sales orders, returns, exchanges, and cancellations using internal ERP software.
- Resolve product or service problems by determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Escalate queries or concerns to the appropriate department or person following outlined guidelines.
- Document all inquiries, requests, resolutions, and follow up tasks.
- Meet personal and team service targets and measures.
- Communicate and coordinate with internal partners as necessary to support responses and/or resolutions.
- Provide feedback to management on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies.
- Take the extra mile to achieve desired results.
- Assist on special projects as requested.
- Demonstrate ability to complete all tasks with a high degree of accuracy, attention to detail, and follow-up
- Ensure professional, accurate, and timely communication to complete tasks and resolve issues
- Problem-solve effectively and efficiently
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset
- Comfortable using computers
- Gather and disseminate information to and from multiple parties clearly and quickly
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality in all tasks
- Associate degree in Business or 1+ years of experience in a related role.
- 1-2 years of experience in high volume, fast-paced customer service role.
- Proven customer support experience.
- Strong phone and contact handling skills and active listening.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, including PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, and Word.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask/prioritize based on urgency.
- Preferred experience with CSRM.
Perks And Benefits:
We believe our employees are our most important asset. Infinity Global offers competitive salaries and values employees with a diversified benefits package, fun company outings, and in-office perks. Our perks and benefits include:
- Health Insurance, Health Savings Account with company contribution, and Wellness Program
- Dental, Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment, Short Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with a company match
- Paid-time-off, including your birthday and paid holidays
- Flexible schedules
- Break room stocked with snacks and drinks
- Comprehensive training and professional development program
- Company-sponsored outings, activities, and events
- Company-sponsored charitable events and donations