Customer Service Manager
The customer service manager is responsible to ensure each of our customers receives outstanding service through establishing clear objectives, providing representatives with opportunities to expand their knowledge of services, products, and troubleshooting techniques, analyzing call center data, and focusing on performance and process to better support our customers.
- Plan and maintain staff levels; partnering with Human Resources to recruit, interview, hire, onboard, and train.
- Coach, mentor, and develop staff, including new hire onboarding, career development planning, and training.
- Promote a culture that is consistent with the organization and emphasizes the identified mission, vision, guiding principles, and values.
- Lead employees to meet the organizations expectations for productivity, quality, and continuous improvement, setting employee goals and objectives.
- Provide oversight and direction to employees in accordance with the organizations policies and procedures.
- Creates effective customer service policies, procedures, and standards.
- Develops customer satisfaction goals and coordinates with the team to meet with them on a regular basis to review performance.
- Supervise day-to-day operations in the customer service department.
- Ensure accurate records and documentation is maintained within available systems for all customer service activities and communications.
- Prepare reports and analyzes call center data to improve processes, assess resource allocations, maximize efficiency, and improve customer satisfaction.
- Manage within the approved budget of the customer service department.
- Liaison with internal stakeholders and follow up with external customers on account related requests.
- Support the customer service team in resolving escalated issues or complaints and ensures prompt turnaround for all service requests with consistent quality.
- Stays informed on the latest industry techniques and methods.
- Takes on other tasks or projects to support employees, other managers, and/or customer service operations.
- Manage large number of incoming calls and emails
- Motivate employees through coaching and leadership
- Ensure team members are achieving desired service levels and take corrective action as needed.
- Analyze and problem-solve effectively and efficiently
- 2+ years of experience in a related role
- Experience in a managerial role preferred
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications, including PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask/prioritize based on urgency
- Decisive and strong attention to detail
- Ability to maintain calm under pressure
- Ability to travel periodically, when necessary
Perks And Benefits:
We believe our employees are our most important asset. Infinity Global offers competitive salaries and values employees with a diversified benefits package, fun company outings, and in-office perks. Our perks and benefits include:
- Health Insurance, Health Savings Account with company contribution, and Wellness Program
- Dental, Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with a company match
- Paid-time-off, including your birthday and paid holidays
- Flexible schedules
- Break room stocked with snacks and drinks
- Comprehensive training and professional development program
- Company-sponsored outings, activities, and events
- Company-sponsored charitable events and donations