The Account Coordinator will serve as a point-of-contact for luxury retail store locations, in addition to coordinating the day-to-day support functions for a group of assigned accounts.
- Assist Account Managers and Account Executives in obtaining product and service information from suppliers, including costs, availability, and delivery schedule for designated accounts.
- Collaborate across departments to prepare data reports for review of forecasts, profitability analysis, and usage data.
- Monitor all outstanding items associated with customer accounts, including product orders to ensure delivery by specified dates.
- Review inventory levels and provide order recommendations for customers.
- Communicate with accounting department to resolve billing issues and address past due receivables.
- Assist with procurement activities for goods and services.
- Provide support to Account Managers in their day-to-day responsibilities.
- Demonstrate ability to complete all tasks with a high degree of accuracy, attention to detail, and follow-up.
- Ensure professional, accurate and timely communication to complete tasks and resolve issues.
- Oversee all phases of assigned projects to ensure completion within budget and schedule.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality in all tasks.
- University degree in Business Administration or similar field or 4+ years of experience in a related role is required.
- Must speak, read, and write fluently Italian and English.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word and Excel, is required.
Perks And Benefits:
We believe our employees are our most important asset. Infinity Global offers competitive salaries and values employees with a diversified benefits package, fun company outings, and in-office perks. Our perks and benefits include:
- Holiday leave
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedules
- Comprehensive training and development program