Full Time, Non-exempt
The Account Coordinator will serve as a point-of-contact for luxury retail store locations, in addition to coordinating the day-to-day support functions for a group of assigned accounts.
- Assist Account Managers and Account Executives in obtaining product and service information from suppliers, including costs, availability, and delivery schedule for designated accounts.
- Collaborate across departments to prepare data reports for review of forecasts, profitability analysis, and usage data.
- Monitor all outstanding items associated with customer accounts, including product orders to ensure delivery by specified dates.
- Review inventory levels and provide order recommendations for customers.
- Communicate with accounting department to resolve billing issues and address past due receivables.
- Assist with procurement activities for goods and services.
- Provide support to Account Managers in their day-to-day responsibilities.
- Demonstrate ability to complete all tasks with a high degree of accuracy, attention to detail, and follow-up.
- Ensure professional, accurate and timely communication to complete tasks and resolve issues.
- Oversee all phases of assigned projects to ensure completion within budget and schedule.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality in all tasks.
- Superior attention to detail and prioritization of multiple projects and initiatives in a deadline-driven environment.
- Excellent organizational and customer relations skills are required.
- Ability to multi-task and solve a variety of complex problems.
- Must work independently with ability to take direction from multiple persons in different office locations globally.
- Knowledge of the metric system, multi-currency transactions, time zones, and geography.
- University degree in Business Administration or similar field or 4+ years of experience in a related role is required.
- Must speak, read, and write fluently Italian and English.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word and Excel, is required.
PERKS AND BENEFITS
We believe our employees are our most important asset. Infinity Global offers competitive salaries and values employees with a diversified benefits package, fun company outings, and in-office perks. Our perks and benefits include:
- Holiday leave
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedules
- Comprehensive training and development program